Pebble Rally With The Petersen
A drive up the coast, for $10000.
The rally to Pebble Beach together with the Petersen Automotive Museum promises to be a trip of a lifetime.
By Doug Stokes
Mon, Mar 7, 2022 10:49 AM PST
featured image: the route to Pebble Beach (courtesy The Petersen)
Yeah, you saw the number, 10K American... But take a look at the ride not the ransom.
This is seven days in total, exclusive, immersive classic car nirvana … in truth, there should be mandatory training and certification for this 168-hour experience. Don’t sell the kids, or knock over a liquor store for this, but, if you REALLY dig cars and you’ve got $10K burning a hole in your designer jeans, this rolling party rolls out on the 15th of August. Check out The Petersen's page for all the info.
Anyone need a co-driver?
Tickets @ $10,000 (per couple) include:
- Access to the Road to Pebble Beach Rally for 1 vehicle and 2 people
- Access to the McCalls Motorworks Kick off Party
- Access to the Quail: A Motorsport Gathering
- Access to the Pebble Beach Concours D’Elegance
- Partner hospitality during Monterey Car Week
- Access to auctions during Monterey Car Week
- Exclusive access to rarely-seen private collections
- Lodging for 7 days and 6 nights
- Hosted food and beverages for 7 days and 6 nights
About The Author
Doug has a long and wide-ranging history in the motoring business. He served five years as the Executive Director of the International Kart Federation, and was the PR guy for the Mickey Thompson's Off-Road Championship Gran Prix. He worked racing PR for both Honda and Suzuki and was a senior PR person on the first Los Angeles (Vintage) Grand Prix. He was also the first PR Manager for Perris Auto Speedway, and spent over 20 years as the VP of Communications at Irwindale Speedway. Stokes is the recipient of the American Autowriters and Broadcaster’s 2005 Chapman Award for Excellence in Public Relations and was honored in 2015 by the Motor Press Guild with their Dean Batchelor Lifetime Achievement Award. “… I’ve also been reviewing automobiles and books for over 20 years, and really enjoy my LA Car assignments.” he added.